Mother’s Day is coming quick. Still need a gift? You are in luck, because we have some great ideas to share — all of which you can find more information about in the new May/June issue of Utah Valley Magazine.
- If your mom is a health nut, skip the chocolate and get her a fruit bouquet from Edible Arrangements (see page 70), or a Blendtec Blender so she can go nuts with green smoothies (see page 71).
- If she is a shutterbug, Allen’s Camera is sure to be her happy place (see page 71).
- If she is a super seamstress, pool together some money with your siblings and get her the latest and greatest sewing machine from Dave’s Bernina (see page 71).
- If she is a fashionista, Cherry Lane Boutique has tons of shoes, clothing and jewelry perfect for mothers of all ages (see page 72).
- If she spends more time in the van than at home, buy her some car wash passes from Wiggy Wash (see page 70).
Also, University Mall is putting on a “Mommy & Me Day Out” event this Saturday, May 11 from 1 – 4 p.m. The celebration will include fashion shows, makeovers, live entertainment, a drawing for a diamond necklace from Schubach Jewelers and goody bags for the first 200 people to arrive. See you there!
Filed Under: Blog